We’re always looking for A players. Submit your application or resume and join our winning team!
- Job Application
- Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you are the first person many Target Print & Mail customers connect with, and you are the embodiment of our brand. You must convey a sense of expertise, urgency and unparalleled customer service. You will understand customer needs and provide them with a quote, and once they approve you are responsible for shepherding their job through production to delivery. This is a critical role for Target Print & Mail, and we are looking for an A player who can step in and rise to the challenge.Note that this CSR will work at our Production Center, not our Retail Center. This person will sit behind a desk in front of a computer, and will interface with customers who email, call and visit our Production Center.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet and assist customers with a smile.
- Process orders in a courteous and timely manner.
- Listen to and seek to understand customer needs.
- Communicate our products and services clearly and succinctly.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns immediately.
- Understand and abide by the company pricing system and policies.
- Provide quotes for customers and sales managers.
- Track customer projects as they move from quote to printing to delivery.
- Review estimates and invoices for accuracy.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Exceptional phone, email and customer service skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Computer literate and comfortable with new technology.
- Organized with good time management skills.
- Able to multi-task.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be drug tested before hiring.