Looking for a convenient sign option? Let us print custom foam board signs for your business or event.
Easy to print foam board provides instant signage for any event, conference or meeting. Unlike floppy poster board, foam board signs are printed on a rigid, lightweight material that will stand up straight on any easel or easily fold out for a professional tabletop display.
You may have heard foam board referred to as foam core, paper-faced board, or foam core board. All of those names are used for the same product – a foam core sandwiched between two pieces of printable paper.
Foam board is easily customized in both size and shape. Do you need a 2’ x 4’ sign with the shape of waves along the top? Our experienced design and production team can make it happen.
Foam Board Signs: What to Consider
If you’re interested in a foam board sign, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Foam board signs are easily cut to any size or shape
- Your design can be printed on one side or both
- Foam board is lightweight and easy to relocate or transport to an event.
- Foam board signs may bend or break if dropped and if the printable paper is cut by sharp objects.
- Foam board signs are great for an outdoor event, but they are not designed to withstand extended exposure to sun or moisture. For extended outdoor use, we recommend other signage options including banners, polystyrene or corrugated plastic signs.
Whatever you have in mind, our team is ready to make it for you. Whether you have a design in mind or a general idea, our experienced graphic design team can help you create and print the perfect foam board sign.
To help you get started, here are a few of our most common foam board signage requests:
- Parking and directional signage
- Tabletop displays
- Tri-fold display
- Event signage
When you’re ready to order, keep in mind that we do not require an order minimum, so you can purchase as many printed foam board signs as you need without wasting money on ones you don’t.
Request a quote today or contact us to talk to our team to get started.